Saturday, September 03, 2005


Science CG 1~! Posted by Picasa

Really miss our ex-CG leader~! Without him around, somehow science faculty is much more quieter ... when I say much more... I really mean MUCH MORE~! hehe
The other day Erica and Jeff treated me "dinner" .. so nice of them, gonna miss having them around in the faculty. But I guess I've not seen the last of them both .. hehe.. somehow these people linger on around UM... probably misses us as much as we miss them
God Bless you all and may all your future pursuits be pursuits of God~! :)
The Lord smiles upon you

1 comment:

AmyWongJiaHui said...

yeah ivan, really miss them so much, their laughter, jokes and etc. During my 1st year, they had really encourage me and help me, now that they left um and step into the working world, and pass on the CGs(care groups) to us, let us pass this legacy on... Legacy Live!!