Friday, March 17, 2006

Moving on

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,Phillipians 3:13 (ASV)

There are things in life that you cannot hold back in memories for too long without letting go and moving on. There comes a time where a decision has to be made to make progress,

Your regrets, your remorse. Give them to Me, because you cannot live with them.

All seems like foolishness, but may it pass, may it pass

1 comment:

BlurChu? said...

Yo Ivan,

HOw are you lah?

I read this from my devotion using OUR JOURNEY today; read Romans 5:3-5.

Bad things do happen to us lah. But it's all according to God's will and divine plan for us. The issue is what we learnt from it, and whether we depend on Him more in dire situtions or not.

And what doesn't kills you, makes you stronger!

Take care!


BC?