Friday, February 02, 2007

Beauty of the Night

Late last night, I saw a face,
A familliar radiance, I longed to meet,
Its full glory brought evening's grace,
Yet memories made it bitter sweet.

The cool of the north wind billowing,
Listen to the tree leaves brushing,
The clouds in the sky quietly shifting,
Yet she stands still brightly shining.

Caught up in the satin purple sky,
Writ largely, she takes centerstage,
Beauty that can wet a man's eye,
Lasting beauty gone beyond age,

As the stars cast their own glow,
She still comes to steal the show,
Yet this glory, only for a night,
For in 15 days she will again hide,
Likened to her grand Entree,
So also she does in her Degress,
She gestures a little curtsey,
And a graceful smile on her face.

So see you again in a month or so,
For month after month, you watch me grow,
Your gleaming beauty I'll always recall,
Lasting memories ever since I was small.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst, check out www.mugz-n-buzz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've been spammed.. haha

AmyWongJiaHui said...

night is always a mystery to me...
Happy Chinese New Year!!