Friday, April 07, 2006

Fruitful Week

I think when they say "Man perform better under pressure", there is alot of truth in that statement.

This week has certainly been one of the longest week in this semester. Thought its just Thursday now.. it felt like its been a well over a week since I came back from church on Sunday.
I had so many datelines piling this week and there were so many things left undone. Assignments were done till the wee hours of the morning

Sunday night had to go to UM at night for a Group Discussion for my Spoken English for Professional course .. before that it was good that I visited Jeff first at the hospital.

There was a test on Monday so had to study (Dont ask me for the results)

Then the completion of the Flory temperature due Tuesday.. I've learnt alot from that

Had Tuesday to do Agenda for committee meeting also, apologize for the delay (should be prepared well over a week in advanced, n Thanks Cheffy for sending it out for me.. no internet access in college)

Wednesday was lab reports day. I cant believe I actualy wrote 4 reports in a day~! Altogether was 7 reports to had up. On Wed night after Committee Meeting, had to finish up my tutorial for Polymer

Thursday morning had to do another Tutorial for Polymer (Different Lecturer), preparing for the discussion and the discussion was done .. I would say.. it was quite ok lar...

Today~!... I had a break with Razif at the Science Fac Cafe cuz class was canceled .. was thinking that someone else would accompany me .. but.. wasnt free..

Had dinner with Mom and Dad.. KL was really really Jammed.. took them almost 2 hours in the car to get to me.

Went out for a mid-night drive with Ikmal.. sending his sister to IJN .. he just needed a company... its nice to catch up with friends.

Tomorrow morning I'll be in MVEC promoting MAA insurance with MeL*, Macy and Steph .. one more friend I think... 11am till 8pm


Well this weekend, I foresee myself studying Organic at the same time struggle to finish my ISE assignment .. which I've not touched yet.

I personaly think I've achieved more that my whole semester put together in a weel. The next few weeks will be that way.. pushing myself to study.. I really need to now.


Lord, I give thanks to you,
For this semester you have been true,
Never giving me more than I could chew,
You lift me up whenever I felt blue.

Endings usualy come bitter sweet,
Through this sem, it came bit by bit,
At times, thrown into ecstacy,
A jolt of pain, plunges into agony.

But through it all You were there,
One so sure, You always care,
Such beauty and so much Love,
Such passion that comes from above!
Such is the way, teach me dear Lord,
To love like you did, Unconditional, without a cord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! Nice to hear bout ur life in KL... makes me miss home.. hhehehee.. i have some plans for the holiday aedi... can't wait to put them into action! c u soon! Persevere!!

And whtever u do or say, let it be a representation of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through Him to God the father. Col 3:17 :D