Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It is finished

Bloggy bloggy~! .. how have you been?
For long I've ignored your little window,
So much I've touched and seen,
My little brain my biggest memory theft,
Tonight I'll word what's left,
Only as fragment historical shadows.

It all started with Organic Chem 2,
then came Maths Asas next in que,
Industrial Chemistry followed suit,
Gave me a few days break but still enroute,
Then Analytical Chemistry came to haunt,
That wasnt the end of the daunt~!
Polymer took the Best of me today~!
(Actualy cuz I only gave 1 and half day to study lar)
Right now I can finaly shout "HooRay~!!!"

Actualy this blog wasnt made to rhyme,
but words came from time to time,
know not when, know not why?
Perhaps its just a hearts cry?

Though my mind feels liberated,
My heart and soul remains captivated.
Prisoner of my own words,
Yet a prisoner gladly be.


Hmm but going to Gua Musang soon already, kinda feel uneasy about the whole thing, being away for so long and all that~! I'll certainly miss the ppl here.
Seems like there is so much to prepare but unsure of what to bring.
So many things would be left here to be done but I wont be around, PKV activities still in mind.
What to expect? Who is my lecturer taking care of me? What must be done before I go?
Registration also not open for me yet??


----

Checked out from college today~!
No longer staying in 4th liow~!
Its the end of my college life~!
Now there's a problem~!
Where am I going to stay~?!
(At this point... some ppl will say that I deserved it... "ha.. didnt find earlier lor..")


----

Ivy~! Are you coming back??~!!!
Missed you so much lerr~!
Hope to see you on Zacky's Birthday...
What are you gonna get ur lil bro?


----

Aitez~! this concludes the journey of year 2,
Lots of Red, Greens and Blue,
Many a test, plenty of trails,
Walked for miles and miles,
New faces came and gone,
Perhaps we'll meet later on,
Learning a new lesson,
To being a better person,
Perhaps to love as well,
or in love, dwell?
Leadership in humility?
May You always humble me.
Laugh and Play,
Fast and Pray,
In gratefulness, Thank You!
Without You dear Father, I know not how to pull through~!

No comments: