Thursday, June 15, 2006

Surreal Illusions

Its almost been like a dream to be here. I've been through a lot of tough times and also joyful times, but nonetheless plenty of lifelong experiences to bring with me as I continue this journey.
Come to think of it, it has been almost 6 weeks and there was lots to learn. Learning is indeed a painful experience and at the same time it brings an odd sense of delight when you know that what you've learnt builds character.

Now I'm left with 2 weeks remaining and I've planned out a whole range of activities here to keep my mind, body and soul occupied. Its an adventure, a physical experiential adventure as well as a spiritual exponential adventure. Indeed the tasks at hand seems daunting, but I feel encouraged by the people around me and those far from me. Thank God for close friends.

Would like to stay for some poetry, but time is of the essence.. perhaps another day~!

Inspired, yet limited... God you lead my words

No comments: