Monday, January 08, 2007

Tagged by Kok How

Four things many don’t know:-
I fell into a drain once
I have flexible facial muscles
I have a fascination with little animals
I can sing, but I can’t rap


Four movies I can watch over and over:-
Beauty and the Beast
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
The Fugitive


Four places I have lived:-
Riviera, Cheras
H5 tower Pandan Jaya
Taman Bukit Teratai (Where I’m at now)
Bestari (4th) Residential College, UM


Four TV shows I love:-
Sponge Bob Square Pants
The Nanny
Discovery Channel
X-Play


Four places I have been on vacation:-
Perth, Australia
Banda Seri Begawan, Brunei
Bali, Indonesia
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah


Four of my favourite foods:-
(any) Chicken Rice
(any) Nasi Lemak
Ngau Lam Mee at Petaling Street
Nippon Sushi


Four places I’d rather be:-
New Zealand
Europe
Korea
Home (its where my heart is)


Four songs currently listening to:-
Josh Groban – Closer Album
Gary Chaw – Romeo and Juliet
Jay Chou – Fantasy Album
Cold Play – Speed of Sound


Four other people who will be tagged:-
Mei Si
Kimberly
Ivy Se Hoo
Jun Yi

4 comments:

Mel said...

Wei brother...

hehehe I told you I changed my number during CTR remember? :) 019-384 smth smth ;p Have fun in the new semester!

God bless you and Mei Si ;)

Ivy said...

Eh.. why am i not tagged?

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

is the kimberly on the list means me?? haha.. y i dunno bout it wan?

Anonymous said...

Haha.. wei.. U ppl have to read my blog la then u know u're tagged or not...

If you're tagged, then write something about yourself based on those headers

reply fast fast.. I wanna see what you people like~!!