Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sweeter as the years go by

Of Jesus’ love that sought me,

when I was lost in sin;

Of wondrous grace that brought me back to His fold again;

Of heights and depths of mercy, far deeper than the sea,

And higher than the heavens, my theme shall ever be.


Sweeter as the years go by,

Sweeter as the years go by,

Richer, fuller, deeper, Jesus’ love is sweeter,

Sweeter as the years go by.


Its the beginning of a new year~! Celebrations are on the way World Wide~! All around the World people are counting down in their respective timezones. This year there's even a greater celebration, for the muslims all over the world are already celebrating the Hari Raya Haji!

Celebrations everywhere!!! It reminds me of how Humanity is celebrated. As much as those who would cast a wet blanket at me right now to remind me of the sufferings elsewhere in the world... let us for one moment be reminded of the greatness of the civics men have established over history. The celebrations of the calendar dates, ceremonies as well as the fancy display of lights and decoratives everywhere marks a significance in the delight of LIFE itself.

As the hymn goes on singing "Sweeter as the years go by", this year I want to dedicate myself to drawing ever more closer to Jesus my Saviour, Lord, King, Brother and Friend. I believe its a challenge of faith for me to walk closely in His guidance. May my will be as His so as I would carry out His plans for me with His strength that comes in the joy it brings.

I don't know what will become of this year... but I'm starting off this year with Anticipation instead of Fear!

O' Lord, that I remain faithful to walk in Your ways.
Help me lead those behind me. That I leave springs of water on grounds I tread.
May my life be an inspiration to others as You have inspired me.

2 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

wei wei wei..
got gf also nvr tell me this gd buddy ah u.. cheh.. don wanna friend u d..

lagi dun wanna friend u.. coz my blog link also not in ur blog page.. apa la u..

somemore call urself kim's friend.. cheh.. don wanna talk to u anymore..

bye~

Anonymous said...

Wei.. dun lar merajuk~!
Sorry lerr.. haha
Will link u up right now

See ya Kim~!