Sunday, May 07, 2006

8 Weeks

This is it~!

Gua Musang, here I come~!

8 weeks seems to be a long time. So many things are yet uncertain about where I'm going to go and what I'm going to do.. Guess there's nothing more but to go there and let God lead me.

One of the biggest thing for me about going there is not because of the Training, but its more spiritual. I'm going there expecting something from God, perhaps in its silence and serenity, I'll find my self truely escaped from the "systems" that govern society in the big cities. Without such a hold on me, perhaps... just hopefully perhaps, I may truely discover my identity in Him.
Lord I'm looking for a new revelation of You~!

---

Separate ways,

For alot of my friends, PKVians or Ex-Classmates, we'll be away for this whole semester break.. I miss my ex-class mates cuz this is about the only time in the year that we can really get together before another year begins.. for the PKVians, I'm so used to seeing them all the time, not seeing them is... different.

I'm blessed, for today I was able to see someone go. I wasn't much of a Good Bye, no long Sayo-naras or lenghty waves.. but to see her off was to me a reminder of the things which are ahead of me and that each of us also has our own responsibilities.That's reality I guess... Though, I know I'll miss her much.

---

Last Words

This may be my last blog entry before I leave for the 8 weeks. May not be able to continue to blog like this once I'm there. Not sure If there'd be any convenient access to the internet.

May God be with all of us and may this Holidays/Training/Coursework/Special Semester... be a fruitful one~! Commit it to the Lord, have Him in your thoughts daily~!
Seek and Ye shall find~!

No comments: