Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Time Gap

Sparingly using a little of my time,
To come up with a simple rhyme,
Class cancelled, a test posponed,
Some ticking-tocks I can call my own,
Time, something I can now afford to abuse,
But only if I could have better used,
Not for long can I keep this up,
Better be wise, don't spill the cup,
My tummy groaning in desperate hunger,
Wonder if the guys are eating? Can't wait much longer,
"Some people" get to eat Italian,
I think I'll only get to savour sub-Asian,
Can we go now? Its singing Gardenia~!
Time's up, gotta face realia~!


Ivan, Grab a Grub and Go Study~!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

isk..isk..Italian only wert..Besides, it was not free! had to pay..If you are willing to pay, you'll also get to eat Italian..anyone would have accompanied you:p

Anonymous said...

Let's have Italian.. hehe~!
Next week perhaps?

Anonymous said...

broke now leh..Wait till my "salary" is out:p next next week perhaps? or we go Mediterranean? All together..hahaha..okok, dont think too far lar har..budget..budget

Dave said...

great to meet and chat with u again last monday :) will keep in touch!

3 cheers to an examined God-centered life