Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stillness

In the midts of silence you hear nothing,
Grass fields of tranquility, there's wind blowing,
An easy breeze after the rain but no trees brushing,
It is still, calm and serene.
Time for solitude and placid.
Nature is quiet, not even whispering.

Much like this blog for quite a while, nothing has been written, nothing expressed. Tonight to break literary absence it would be good to see a few words here.

I've been working on an entry that has forced me to put it into drafts for 4 times now. There are things that I'm still very uncertain of and must be really cautious when engaging such an issue. I think being careless about what is about to be written here is most cataclysmal. Keeping readers in suspense? Not really, haven't found the time to do some research about it anyway.. piled with lots to study and work at hand.

Times have certainly changed for me. I feel like a different man ever since our lecture weeks ended on 20th October. There are certain readjustments for me that I'm forced to make... at least I force myself to make. Its to pave way for what is to come. Everytime I talk about the future, it comes with little uncertainty. Yes today I will tell you again, I'm not even sure what way am I paving for myself. But I'm positive that God indeed has great plans for all of us and that we should commit our desires to Him that He may see it come to pass according to His will. I've learnt to embrace the future with anticipation rather than fear. What is to come, must come because the future is in His hands.

I think I'm very much a man who reacts differently to circumstances, obligations and environment. My stepping down as president has softened myself much more now that I'm no longer in leadership. There isn't a rush inside anymore to have things done or rather see to it that things get done. I believe I've learnt alot from this experience over the past 1 year and I'm sure such an experience would be put to better use in near future. I'm truly glad that there is a bunch of young willing servants who rose to take responsibility over PKVUM and though I'm put off the stage, I promise to continue to inspire~!


There comes a point when a traveller must meet a crossroad and choose his path. Knowing that one road leads to another and that it may not meet once again with the road he formerly negated. But a decision in confidance is but all it takes to keep on moving, aware of someone who loves him is always looking out for him. That is his comfort.
I've made a decision, a commitment, a promise that I intend to keep.


O' Lord, see me to the end~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sentiments regarding the future is mutual!

I'll see you when the new semester begins, and we'll talk, bro.

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to force yourself to make readjustments?

Anonymous said...

I've come to realize that somethings need expression. Words may not be merely enough, not as I had formerly thought.

Adjustments are part of growing up I guess. As long as we don't give in and loose our principles, reshaping our lives to the conditions that surrounds us is a matter of adaptability.