Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Away

Wierd~!?

I found myself going to Joanne's farewell and yet I've hardly got to know her. Only tonight I knew there was "something" going on between her and David ... hehe (I may be wrong ... but it seems that way just now)

But I guess seeing her going away seems to remind me how much Home meant to me.
My dad, my mom, my sister, my brother.
A place where I really know who I am and where I came from.
A place where there will be people who will accept me for whoever I am and who I am to become.
A place where I find my own solitary confinement
A place to be tested and burned
A place to be at rest
A place where I call Home

Image Hosted by Free Image Hosting

3 comments:

enn@j said...

hi there Ivan,

thanks for turning up even tho u didnt know what u stepped into...hehe.

Ahhh...home for me was a different place then when I left almost 6 years ago. Not a place of acceptance or a place where I found my identity but it was the going away that made me 'found' who I am =)

You truly have a blessed home.

btw, there isnt anything with me and pek...lesson to learn within pkvians (the older ones), don't believe all they say...hehe

Anonymous said...

I guess things are just not as simple and naive as our physical eyes can see but it is more than of what we can see or what we see it wrongly.

Leon Jackson said...

Hmm, this who is with who is something only women can master my friend, so, dont worry to much about it.