Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cold



Its been Icy cold these days. The reason is because of the rain that has been pouring non stop since yesterday. It made us put a hold down on our Wednesday Jog, postponed. Not sure until when.
Its even a torture to take a bath now. The water freezing cold I dare not touch~! That's why I have yet to take my bath later, not even sure if I'll do. :P (Stinkz)

But somehow the rain brings in some ways, inspirations. It is days when my brain is cooled down (refreshed in some ways) I feel mentaly alive~! Probably because of the O2

Its the season again,
Down pours the rain,
A cheerful dance on my window panes,
Little rivers running down slopy lanes.

Cheerful sounds of falling water,
Mutes the sounds of city clatter,
Drips the sound of a leaking gutter,
As the steady rhythm go "pitter-patter".

A get away from the heat of September,
A pleasant cool this mid-October,
Prepares the mind for exams in November,
So we can all play when begins December.

I thank God for the decent weather,
My thoughts again I begin to gather,
Time to think about what really matters,
And more of my future endeavours.

Have a Lovely rainy season My Friends~!

No comments: