Friday, October 28, 2005

Walk

I went for a Jog yesterday evening, then after a while it turned into a walk.
It was quite lovely, the clouds were heavy above, windy cool air, it was fresh~!

But there were many things in life to reflect on, mostly because I was looking back into the days when I spent most of my childhood playing in these fields and walking these lanes. It was certainly a path down memory lane once again.

To see a mother in her 50s walking with her all grown up daughter,
A father holding 2 of his children's hands and walking together,
A grand father riding on a motor cycle with his grand son,
To see the kids playing soccer in the field,
Another bunch of them climing giant rocks,
A few of them playing badminton,
To (well... at least tried) climb a tree I've climbed as a kid,
Walk up the little hill behind my house,
Watch the sun go down on Klang Valley.

I've almost forgotten to go slow in life, I guess there are days to rediscover what you've discovered as a kid, suprisingly we'll learn to see things in a new perspective as we gather more experiences then look back and see how far we've come. Its also about remembering where we came from

Miss USA (Texas 2004) : Never forget where you came from~!

No comments: