Sunday, October 09, 2005

Burdened yet Inspired~!

I guess inspirations come when it is least expected~!
But I've learnt also not to write only when I feel inspired, rather write what I feel at this point about something. I'll have an article (a story rather) coming up on my blog soon :P

Its been about a week I've been very heavy ladened~! I felt very confused about all that has been going on, I've been asked about many things and one of it was to be PKV's Pres. for the next term ( a position I'd gladly take but poised to put myself in a difficult situation). Even now I'm not sure what others are thinking of me...

what kinda expectations? or unexpected?
who do they think I am? or I'm not?
what do they think I can do? or cant do~!?

I feel the Eyes are Looking~!
I'm stage fright~!
Spot-light shy~!
.... or Am I Delusioned to believe so?

Lord I just wanna leave it all to You~!

4 comments:

Nalika said...

Dun think how people view u,that is not important.
why not think on how God view u?
After all, u are not merely serving Him, at the same time u are also walking with Him and growing in Him.
Take the challenge as bearing a burden with a friend and also serving a good Master. God treat us as His children and friend, rite?
Well,it might be fearful but u are not carrying this burden alone.
All of us has a part to play, maybe u are just privileged to be called as a leader... i dunno...
Anyway, GOD bless and dun think too much and dun worry too much

Anonymous said...

Again, my two cents worth of wisdom:

Rilekssssssss.

You'll do fine my friend.

jack

discordant dude said...

"Leadership is the process of developing ideas and vision, living by values that support those ideas and vision, influencing others to embrace them in their own behaviors, and making hard decisions about human and other resources."

Peace, bro.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! I found your blog on google. :D
God doesn't need a perfect guy, he's just looking for a willing heart.

From S'pore.