Monday, January 23, 2006

Missing Donkey

I'm sorry Steven, this is the last time I'm tying your name to Donkey.

I'm glad I could make it for such a gathering. A gathering to say goodbye, but at the same time, much felt emotions of missing someone. I can see among the seniors that they really will miss a friend, someone whom they have spent so much time together, doing lots of silly stuff together at the same time having meaningful conversations together.

I thank God I've came to know of such a friend. He has been a great influence (good or bad .. u decide). But one thing is for sure, his life challenged me to think, challenged me to step out, challenged me to look ahead, challenged me to be different if I have to.

I wish you all the Best at all you do~!
Let God lead your life~!


Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

(Proverbs 3 : 5 & 6)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, donkey is fine to me..hahaha...the donkey is the real hero in Samaritan parable is it not? he was the one carrying the soiled and dirty and bloody victim to the inn. Like our God who rolled up his sleeves and get down into the mud to business(Isaiah 52)..hehehe...

You have inspired me in many different and special ways too. Seeing your careful, meticulous and gentle approach to things encouraged me to take things slowly and touch things thoroughly.

May GOd continue to prosper your ways. :) till we meet again someday!! Ciao Bro.

Jack the Donkey