Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You~!

Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding~~
"Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind~~!"

I wanna thank all my friends whom which I've recieved many many well wishes.
Simple ones, Funny ones, Philosophical ones, Weird ones, Poetic ones, Lovely ones, Long distant ones, Sophisticated ones. Thank you all~!

Though there's the exam papers bore in thoughts all day long, I hardly had the mood to really celebrate my birthday, and knowing that everyone around me was either too far or too busy I wasn't really expecting much this year. The day went on just as any ordinary morning, just that the hand phone was heavily bombarded till late afternoon.

But retiring to the evening, it was nice to have a quiet dinner. I needed to babysit the kiddos cuz my parents and my neighbour attended a wedding dinner. So I packed chicken rice for them earlier. It was nice to share sometime "babysitting" the kids when I brought them to KLCC park. Just felt a little bored at home cuz I wouldn't let them play the computer... (they've played it for 6 hrs in the morning~!!). Had a lovely night drive round town and back. Wasn't raining, really cooling. All the while there was still Monday's test in my head and I was already feeling a little dozy from the day. All in all, thanks dear. Really appreciate all you've done~!

Well, I'm 22 now~! Its 11 x 2 hehe... Significant number 11.


All through the day many a cheerful ring,
My little gadget continues to sing,
Friends with all their well wish bids,
And an afternoon well spent with kids.

Much solitude even as evening draws nigh,
Left my spirits in a irksome sigh,
The moon absent in the November sky,
Am I expecting something? I wonder why?
Then came a familiar glow,
Not from the sky, but here below,
Brought to me my feed for the eventide,
And some time well shared late into the night.

To the Lord above I say thank you~!
For friends who stick through and through.
Once again as I reflect on those around.
They've always put my feet back on the ground.
Dear friends, I can't thank you enough.
Thick or thin, smooth or rough,
May His love we continue to share,
Amongst ourselves, and to others out there~!

6 comments:

♥~kimmy~♥ said...

heh.. Happy Birthday once again..

n now u share the same birthday as my new niece..

she's born at 1:50am.. haha..

take care

Fionna Tan said...

yo buddy ^ ^

u're all too poetic dude...akaka..but it's cool :) love the way u piece words together to make such a wonderful poem!!

whn u gonna finish ur exams r??..thn i can present u your present ; ) sms me whn u're done or something =)

Anonymous said...

Haha.. thanks again yeah?

Hey Kimmy.. I was supposed to send u a thank you also.. ermm perhaps now would be a good time.. haha

Suit Lin said...

Eheks thanks for the link. :)

Glad that your big day was one filled with precious memories.

Take care and have a wonderful break =)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Sorry, i missed it. I am really bad with dates. But, I hope that you are. Hehe. Coz mine's on the 28th this month..hehehe.

Yea, i like the number 11 too..heheheheehe.

Ivy said...

Hey ko!
Wht's the "thanks dear. Really appreciate all you've done~!"
Can u blog on that more pls pls pls...